Get paid To Promote 

at any Location

Renovations - Design in Progress

>
When you need to turn your living space like the above into something like the above also, you need to tear it down.

Yup, something like this that you would do eh. Lolx... Otherwise how can have something like the above eh.

But in order to do that as above, you need to do this. A painful thing to do. Worst than pricking nails.

My apologies for the late updates as I was busy with my renovation onto my old apartment which is bigger than my new apartment which I've sold off. I can then use the $ to renovate. The below are those I've filtered from many designs and I'll use them into my renovation.

GRAND ENTRANCE

First of all, it's the Grand Entrance. This is quite important. First impression that I think must really impress anyone who comes even though nobody comes. Haha... I will take this design to the contractor for it's lighting and the design. This way, when they exit, it's a grand exit too. Haha...


This includes the top and the side. I've been browsing a lot of designs. The local designs are quite lame and seldom exquisite. Singapore's are better. I'm looking at few colors in 6 divisions. Eg. Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Study room and Dining area.

BEDROOM

This is the place I love most. My Santuary. The most romantic area of my life. Lolx... Not making love though. Lolx... It's the place I spent most of my time here. Lay eggs. :) I prefer lots of ambience lightings. Flooring will be wooden. All else will be wooden too. I've already caught the latest design from the showroom. Will be placing my booking soon by this week.


Something like this will do too.

BATHROOM

I like the shelf. Simple.


Good lightning.


My bathroom theme will be blue and white. It's like swimming in the sea. I like the blue section and the sink.

KITCHEN

The quite important area. My kitchen is an L shape which is like the above. The theme will be yellow. All will be the expensive stainless steel with glass and marbles and it's sealed vacuumed when closed. No wood. My current kitchen is wood which makes cleaning very difficult. Plus pests and moisture makes it easily damaged. I had 2 freaking fridge too. Lolx...

STUDY ROOM

Study room should be bright. Hence, white it is. If it's dark, I'll will be sleeping instead of studying. Lolx... I'll mix some designs here and there from all 3 pictures.


I like the decorations design.


The glass cabinet will be from Ikea. All cabinets will raised to the top. It's my Library room too. Need to buy lots of accessories from IKEA. Good business for them :)

I had a hard time thinking what design that matters. I'm very fussy abt design. I love high tech, but simple. Not sophisticated. Not overly cluttered.

Other areas that I'm still looking is the Living room and the Dining area. This includes the plaster ceiling. Lightings too. Gosh, I'm doing all alone. I don't think so I can make it before Chinese New Year.

LIVING ROOM

Is Red and Yellowish brilliant? It matches my Kitchen. Lolx... I like the cabinets.


An aquarium for salt water fish. Therapeutic.


The glass shelves at the corner is enticing.

DINING ROOM

Nice black glass facing the dining table. Nice plaster ceiling.

SIDEWALKS

I'll update later on. Soon enuf. :P Happy New Year to my fellow readers. Wishing you all the best in the year 2009. :)