Get paid To Promote 

at any Location

Disappearance

Since 13th January, I've been disappeared long enough. Perhaps 13th wasn't good number. Or perhaps January wasn't a good mth. Hahaha... Yah, January was when people starts things and I was instead disappeared. Actually I was already started. Hmmm... I wonder where I've left off though. Lolx... Well, how abt 26th then, which is today. Must be a good number then. A number that showed that I've come back, returned from don't know where and blogged here now about something. *winks. Anyway my apologies for my MIA (Missing In Action). Well, I'm back. I hope. Lolx...

I've seldom cooked nowaday as I'm waiting and still waiting (for ages - kidding) for my new apartment to be ready. Then again I had to wait till my kitchen, room, bathroom and god knows what else for the renovation to finish. Perhaps I too needs to be renovated. Lolx.

Hence, sorry for not posting any recipes. Perhaps in late Oct when my dream turtle shell is ready. I wonder if my big kitchen fits. Lolx. I was already shopping for microwave oven that comes with steam. Any above 20 litres. Also some other electronics. I too seldom bought any recipe books or magazines as I found it lack of uniqueness. It's been mths though.